Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe | Donate
Jazz on the Tube
The Internet's jazz video search engine
North Sea Jazz Festival
Subscribe to Jazz on the Tube
Singer and pianist Diana Krall was born on November 16, 1964 in Nanaimo, Canada.
She was discovered at a local restaurant by the famed jazz bassist Ray Brown.
One of jazz’s most commercially successful artists, Krall has had a remarkable eight LPs debut at #1 on the Billboard Jazz chart.
Despite her pop appeal, she has a solid foundation in traditional instrumental jazz.
Bass player Ray Brown helped jump start her career and the helpful-to-its-artists country of Canada paid her way to study at the Berklee College of Music in Boston.
She advanced her studies by working privately with Jimmy Rowles in Los Angeles and began singing there at that time too.
In 1990, Krall moved to New York where she is married to Elvis Costello.
Diana Krall, vocals, piano
Stuart Duncan, viola, guitar
Aram Bajakian, guitar
Patrick Warren, keyboards
Dennis Crouch, double bass
Karriem Riggins, drums
01. We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye,
02. There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth the Salt of My Tears,
03. Just Like a Butterfly That's Caught in the Rain,
04. Everything's Made For Love,
05. Let It Rain,
06. Temptation (Tom Waits cover),
07. Peel Me a Grape,
08. Frim Fram Sauce,
09. A Man Needs A Maid / Heart of Gold (Neil Young cover),
10. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter (Fats Waller cover),
11. How Deep Is the Ocean? (Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra cover),
12. On the Sunny Side of the Street,
13. Lonely Avenue,
14. Just You, Just Me,
15. I'm a Little Mixed Up
Please share your favorite JazzontheTube.com videos with your friends and colleagues
That's how we grow.
For more Diana Krall videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
jazz on the tube videos